Virginia Lakes Pack Outfit

Continuous Hire of Stock Trips

On these trips you hire us to pack you and your supplies around the Sierras. We will take you wherever you want to go and stay with you throughout the duration of the trip. We move your camp to each of the places you want to stay and on layover days we are available to take you on day rides. You provide all the camp gear and food, and do all your own chores. Prices are based on the number of packers, horses, and mules you need.

2017 Prices
Packers -- $385 per day
Horses -- $160 per day
Mules -- $160 per day

There is a limit to how much we can pack, but can you imagine needing much more than this?
We'll haul everything but the kitchen sink around the back country for your trip
Call us TODAY at (760)937-0326 for a quick response to your questions.
You can email us, also.

Last Updated: June 16, 2018
Copyright © 2015-2018 Virginia Lakes Pack Outfit - All Rights Reserved

Virginia Lakes Pack Outfit provides all of its trips as a permitee of the Toiyabe National Forest and Yosemite National Park.

NOTICE: “In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible State or local Agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information is also available in languages other than English.

To file a complaint alleging discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027 , found online at , or at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provided in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (a) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (b) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (c)”

“USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.”