RESERVATION POLICY FOR ALL TRIPS
Call us TODAY at (760)937-0326 for a quick response to your questions.
- Complete application form and Acknowledgment of Risk . Send a 20% non-refundable deposit to hold reservations.
- Full payment due thirty days prior to starting date and is non-refundable.
- Cancellation and refund policy:
Deposit and final payments within 30 days of starting date are non-refundable. Refund of payment (except deposit) is non-refundable.
Refund of payment (except deposit) will be returned only if you fill spot on trip.
No transfer of deposit or trip fee to following year for cancellations.
We advise guests to purchase cancellation and trip travel
insurance if you don't want to assume risk of losing payment due to illness or family emergency.
You can get answers to frequently asked questions and quotes for travel insurance at
iTravelInsured, as well as other other sites.
You can also contact a travel agent for information.
- All rates subject to a 3% outfitter-guide fee.
- Riders over 200 pounds or who are very heavy for their height need to be approved by the pack station before
they may sign up for a trip.
- Riders cannot weigh over 240 pounds.
- The pack station needs to approve all people who have physical characteristics and disabilities that may pose a safety risk for the participant.
- Cancellation and Refund policy: deposit is non-refundable. Refund of payment (except deposit) will be returned only if you fill spot on trip.
- Advise if you need other arrangements.
- Itineraries subject to change due to unforeseen trail or weather conditions or packer's discretion.
- No stock left overnight without a packer.
- No riding double.
You can email us, also.
Last Updated: June 16, 2018
Copyright © 2015-2018 Virginia Lakes Pack Outfit - All Rights Reserved
Virginia Lakes Pack Outfit provides all of its trips as a permitee of the Toiyabe National Forest and Yosemite National Park.
NOTICE: “In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible State or local Agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information is also available in languages other than English.
To file a complaint alleging discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027 , found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html , or at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provided in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (a) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (b) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (c) email:firstname.lastname@example.org.”
“USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.”