Custom All-Expenses Trip
Our custom, all-inclusive trips are our top-of-the-line offerings that indulge in the finer side of camping. Instead of joining a group of other people on the dates we choose, like on our scheduled trips, a custom trip is just you and your group. Party size can be from two to 12 people. You decide how many days, and when and where you want to go and we’ll take care of the work. We provide one of our deluxe camps with fresh food cooked over the open fire by our experienced staff. And, we take care of all the camp chores, too. With lots of options you can design the trip of your dreams, centered on what you want to do – fish, hike, ride, climb, veg – whatever. You can choose either a base camp or traveling trip. Please fill out our reservation form or call us at 760-872-8331 or email i[email protected] to reserve your trip!
On a base camp, we set up one camp which is home for the duration of the trip. From there you can do what you want during the day – just be home for happy hour. Base camps are especially good for shorter trips. If you have more time, a traveling trip gives you the chance to see lots of country. Travel by horseback or on foot, whichever you prefer. In fact, if some people want to ride and others want to walk that’s okay too. It’s your trip.
A custom trip also gives you control over the menu. Tell us your likes and dislikes, favorites and no-ways and we’ll create a menu just for you. You can have final approval or just trust us to cook you up a slice of the Old West with gourmet flair. Customers have been known to fight for the recipes from some of our trips. So if you are looking for a way to experience the wilderness without roughing it, a custom trip is probably just what you are looking for.
The Little Extras
- Private and roomy tents for couples and individuals
- Match your horse to your size and ability
- Saddlebags for trail necessities
- Free shuttle back to the pack station for trips terminating at other trailheads
- Free and secure parking for guests cars at the pack station
- Fresh prepared food in camp, cooked in dutch ovens and over the campfire
- Food prepared based on your eating preferences and needs
- Our staff will do everything possible to make sure you have a great time
- Propane and/or solar showers for bathing with shower stall for complete privacy
- Commodes with plenty of privacy are available (your view from your bathroom will amaze you)
- We can add an experienced fly fishing guide/instructor and all the gear (for an additional per day charge)
Pricing is for a party of five guests or more. Please note, additional fees up to 11% will be added to the payment due.
- $330 per person/day